Tailor made tours in Crete just for you and your friends organized by Tour Experts.
We can match travel guides to suit your interests and requirements for your private tour in Crete. Whether you are interested in archaeological sites, such as the highlight of Heraklion the Palace of legendary King Minos – Knossos, or wishing to explore the hidden gems of Crete on your holidays with your friends or family – Tour Experts will ensure you have the best that beautiful Crete can offer.
You can choose the tailor-made tour service that you wish for you and your friends. It’s up to you to decide if you wish the full service (transportation, guide, include entrance fees or not, lunch/dinner) or just make an appointment to meet the tourist guide at the site you wish to visit.
Don’t miss all those beautiful parts of Crete island, choose the sites you wish to visit, and we can try to combine different programs in one day. You can choose a car, a small van (7-9 seats) or even a mini-bus (18 seats) for a private tour in Crete with your family or friends.
Transportation available with a licensed guide offering chauffeur service with a small SUV (up to 4 participants) and a minivan for up to 7 participants. Upon request we have a mini bus for up to 16 participants. All our vehicles are checked annually by the authorities, comply will all rules and regulations and have a permission issued by the Greek National Tourism Organization according to the law.
Tours and Programs that can be organized as private tours:
- Knossos and Museum of Heraklion.
- Archaeological museum of Heraklion and city tour and visit of the fortress of Koules/Rocca a Mare.
- Wineries of Heraklion. (Wine tasting and tour in the local wineries).
- Starting from Heraklion tour to Chania and Rethymnon (city tour in both cities).
- Starting from Chania tour to Rethymnon Knossos and Heraklion (city tour in Rethymnon and guided tour in Knossos). This can be arranged as tour- transfer, with luggage, ending up at you hotel in Heraklion, especially for the guests that wish to travel by ferry to Santorini the next day.
- Lassithi plateau and Knossos. The myths of the Labyrinth combined with the Cave – birthplace of Zeus at Lassithi.
- Lassithi plateau. Round tour around the famous plateau, visit of a pottery workshop and lunch in a local tavern.
- Elounda, Agios Nikolaos and Spinalonga. Visit of the Venetian fortress Spinalonga, the place that was used as a colony for the people that were suffering of Leprosy (Hansen’s disease) until 1957.
- Be Cretan for a day. Visit the south of Heraklion, villages and monasteries, local coffee shops and a nice place to go for a swim. A day tour to relax, a getaway to the South, the least commercialized area that the locals prefer.
- Mountainous Villages of Central Crete. Explore the route Anogeia, visit the Zoniana Cave, (Sfendoni) have lunch in a local tavern, Sisses, Geni Gave and back to Heraklion.
- Samaria tour – Private experience. Explore the amazing gorge of Crete, with you licensed professional guide and a safety escort/ experienced hiker with you along the way. Lunch in Agia Roumeli and free time for a swim.
- Unknown/Undiscovered Crete. No plan. We visit places that tourists will never go, we will get involved and feel the Cretan spirit. The tour is never the same. It is arranged according to every client’s wishes.
- A family barbeque. Follow us to grill meat on the charcoal and make a Greek coffee in the fire place (available upon request/depending on the season).
- Harvest olives. Be a Farmer for a day, pick-nick at the fields after work. You get rewarded with extra virgin olive oil and late lunch at a local tavern.
Send us an email and get an offer.