Heraklion is the capital of Crete and one of the Mediterranean region’s most fascinating and vibrant cities. The city is also the commercial and technological center of Crete. It has a strategic geopolitical position in the south-eastern Mediterranean Sea connecting three continents and many different cultures.
It offers a wealth of museums, a summer-long arts festival, historical sightseeing, amazing nightlife and events throughout the year. Whatever the purpose of your visit, your stay in Heraklion will be one to remember.
Tours / shore excursions starting from Heraklion
- Knossos – Heraklion city Tour 4 h
- Knossos – Archeological museum of Heraklion 5 h
- Knossos – Peza (visit of Miliarakis winery 40 min) – Archanes village 5 h
- Knossos – Arolithos traditional village 5h
- Lassithi plateau (visit of the Monastery of Virgin Mary Kera) 5h
- Agios Nikolaos – Kritsa monastery 7h
- Rethymno city tour 6h
- Phaistos and Gortyn 5-6h
- Wineries and Archanes (Boutari and Miliarakis wineries) 6h
Any other sites you wish to include in the above mentioned tours, please contact us. We can arrange a tailor made private tour that matches your needs (in this case we can be accurate on the time needed for the transportation).